Jun 5, 2011

Life...what can I say

Good news...my dress IS NOT' dry clean only'. I wonder why I thought it was? I wear a dress so seldom that the one I plan to wear to the wedding is getting a bit 'dated.' That's ok though because it's a 'special' dress. I bought it over 8 years ago to wear to Briddy's wedding. Since then I've probably only worn it about half a dozen times but always for something 'SPECIAL'. It's my 'SPECIAL' dress. I have it on in the picture of Brynna's blessing, Micheal's priesthood ordination, ect. That problem out of the way! Shoe's are another story. I 'hate' wearing heels of any kind these days. How do you find shoes that are 'flats' but dressy? Maybe the ones in the closet that Bre NEVER wears will work. Here's hoping! 3 more days of work then off for fun for a few. I hope to have a 'fab' time.
Last I checked Mom was recovering nicely. If she's still doing well, she should be able to do her exercise therapy tomorrow. It sure is scary when someone you love has to have 'procedures' done. [procedure my a--] One day I will learn to not believe that woman. I just hope it turns out to be worth it for her. I sure love her.
 Also for those who need to know
'Don't start with me...you WILL NOT win' fyi---I ALWAYS KNOW WHEN YOU'RE LYING! And on that 'happy note...Good Sunday all!

1 comments:

Bridget said...

I swear I haven't lied to you recently, others that's a different story. I love you and can't wait to work with you both today.