May 30, 2011

This 'ones' for you, Briddy

Bridget made mention of the fact that I haven't posted in awhile. Thanks for noticing sweetie! Life is pretty busy right now. Mom is totally important, and SHE rarely hears from me. Bad Wendy!
 So anyway, will be off June first and second for mom's surgery, then back at work until June 8th. Early on the 9th I'll fly out of Vegas for North Dakota. I am really looking forward to seeing the nephews. Their mom would be so proud of each and every one of them. What wonderful men. I should be able to see all but Graeme [sp?] I understand he won't be able to make it. My darling nephew Bjorn says I can 'crash' with him. Obviously!!! I haven't stayed with him before or I'm sure he wouldn't have been so quick to offer:) I'll fly back to vegas on the 12th. I hope to then 'meet up' with Bryon for a ride home. I'll work tuesday through friday and then be off Saturday with the hope of spending some time with the Provo kids. As I said...life is Busy!

Best quote all week: 'You've got to be freaking kidding me, who'd steal THAT!' classic!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Love, Love, Love your post. Had a great day off with the Postma/Cox's but I have my very first sunburn of the season. Woops! for not putting more sunblock on. I forgot how easy I burn. Are you sure I'm not really blond or a red head. I think I just might be.

Jim said...

Which often improves Microsoft office 2007 the worth of this shape, furnishing Microsof company extra the opportunity to permission a patents that allows you to reclaim this investment--and Milliseconds comes with an vibrant, intense official certifications method. Of course, you'll find it gives Master of science a further pistol going all-around Office 2007 downlaod included in the totally obvious troubles above The major search engines Operating system operating-system in addition to Chrome devices. This business has now arranged fights several machine suppliers Microsoft Office 2010 Standard