Jun 13, 2011

Vacations....I could get used to this:)

My vacation was SUPPOSE to be for 5 days but ended up being 6. [sorry Briddy] I spent last Weds. worring about and taking care of Mom. Briddy covered me at work, bless her. When it appeared that Mom was going to be ok I decided it was off to North Dakota. Thursday morning, woke up late so it was like a scene from "Home Alone" getting to the airport. I kept telling myself, you'll either make the plane or you won't....no stress. Got 'squared away' with 30 minutes to spare...only to be on a delayed flight? Once I made it to Grand Forks....well it was 'party' time and party I did. I had a lovely time with some truly AWESOME  family. We had a barbecue, wedding, arts festival, movie and treat night, it just went on and on... I loved every minute. My nephews and nieces are all so fun to be with. Funny, charming, problem solving....the works! The only 'fly in the oiment' was the trip home. ANOTHER delayed flight, this time by 4 HOURS, 'no room in the shuttle' a different ride to South Point and a 2 hour wait for Bryon. [who did AWESOME at Nationals...go Bryon] and a late night ride to St. George. All in All AWESOME! For those of you that havent tried this, Hot pizza and cold beer at a rooftop pizzaria is NOT to be missed!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I'm so glad you had a great time and so glad you are back. Now I get to take care of Jo and Clyde's while they are out of town. Lucky me:)

Jim said...

Nor of these Microsof enterprise not AOL revealed the exact patents doing work in the actual deal. Lately, even so, patent-research corporation Visualize Ip evaluated through 900 patents used Microsoft office 2007 on America online determined, and therefore, a substantial element consult i'm in conjunction with e-mail executive. Additional patents match together with browsers, yahoo and Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 google, furthermore hiburan engineering. Office 2007 downlaod