Aug 7, 2011

Here it is--want it or not.

8 step cleaning method--I LOVE this:

1. trash removal and trash container cleaning

2.high dusting--picture frames, doorframes, vents, ect.


3.dustmop, unless carpeted

4.cleaning walls, furniture, glass,light switches, doorhandles, ect.

5. restroom and sink in rooms that apply.

6. wet mop or vacuum

7.restocking: bathroom tissue, kleenex, in my case--candles

8. double check your work. Don't forget to 'pat yourself on the back' for a job well done.

love working this way. 3 spray bottles of different cleaners and a bucket of clean rags. It's easy and effective. I do go back with polish on the items that need it. I could not believe how fast I cleaned the bathroom, dressing room, hallway, and sitting room. It was just over an hour and the rooms still feel clean today even though they are now cluttered. I must say that I'm not missing my carpet at all. It's great that I only have it in the bedrooms because dirty carpet will make a room 'feel' dirty no matter what. So, as you see, I am learning a lot from my new job. I hope to learn even more. I do love doing what I enjoy AND getting paid for it. It sure beats the old job. That job had become very stressful as there was no way you could feel good about a job that could not be completed properly.

Happy Sunday all. Love ya!

11 comments:

JamieandSebastian said...

Thanks Wendy for posting this!

Bridget said...

hey, when you gonna post something new? I the slacker of posting have a newer post than this :)

reginag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
reginag said...

You got what you need. You should be taking care of it.
tucson home security systems

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots I changed a statement, the woman lay in her beautifully to her life significance creation, lay in her, did not lie in love. The feminine hormone secretion cycle original influence our mood, our each people are chemistry product, the body internalize study the ingredient to lose balanced, causes the mood to be chaotic Tory Burch Flats, does not have anything to be possible to be ashamed.
The Chinese has started to body's esthetic concept since the introduction of western learning to the east West's influence xm56ine, to the present, the unabridged book novel, the Chinese westernized basically to body's esthetic concept Tory Burch Sandals. I often thought that a person must have the real thought that does not need to take the arid dry language to frighten the human, because the real thought lets the human understand, inspires the human to look that the world has the new vision, is not muddled. The thought may be complex, but must simultaneously be possible to say understood. The bodily US's standard is not somebody one early morning is prompted by a sudden impulse suddenly establishes Tory Burch Flip Flops.

Pooz Korner said...

Hi Wendy, I just found your blog right after mine by clicking on "Read Next Blog"--they are never the same of course. I love your writing style!

Bike Trailer Reviews said...

I think this is a new suggestion
ads jobs here

Jim said...

Grasp Microsoft Office Ultimate 2007 associated with scientific research likely idea this Aol could have been serious," revealed Erin-Michael Gill, MDB's m . d . as well as principal thought household official.Additionally, the typical era of a person's patents from the AOL selection, that also includes several patents that America online didn't target Microsof company, is roughly 4 years historical. This means that a number of a patents have not yet been recently qualified to businesses, something Office 2007 downlaod helps make in which cerebral household worth more. Microsoft office 2007

Unknown said...

I invite anyone who wants to make money with Banners Broker on my blog. www.earningwithbannersbroker.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Немецкая овчаркa Как только немецкая овчарка признала в вас своего хозяина, она всегда будет стараться угодить вам и драться за вас на смерть, а для этого у неё есть достаточно силы и решимости

Vloggerlyfe said...

Good cleaning method. A good deep clean is needed now and then, I'm a little obsessive about cleaning at times, but I try not to overdo it. Whitsblog.com