Jul 7, 2011

Day off

Soooo......it's a day off for me. I should be crazy busy getting everything done. Not so! Here it is 8:00a.m. already and I have done...nothing. Oh Wendy! I think I must be tired. That's my 'excuse' of choice these days...and...when that won't work?...'it's too BLASTED hot!, is always good. Life is crazy busy right now. I have about a zillion b-days to remember this month AND a visit with a lovely granddaughter AND working 40+ hours a week AND yardwork AND.....you get the picture. I haven't even started on Bre's b-day, Brady's Briddy took care of, I just owe her money, then Briddy's and Diane's and Chris's is TODAY! Dang!
Let's get organized Wendy! 1. Shower 2. clean house 3. shop for Bre's b-day 4. mow the yard 5. soak feet!!!!
Brandon and Rachel are my 'new best friends' these days. A few years back they gave me a foot massager. Oh, I do love you two! Every night after work I sit for a few with my feet in it. It makes me feel that 'I can go on!' The foot soaks every night are helping a lot to. The not wearing anything but 'flip flops' has made a 'huge' difference. I see a 'pro' pedicure in my future (and not to far in either)
Dennis has been working for the past couple of days on my window air condictioner. I hope he can get it installed soon, BEFORE the humid weather is past. There are only a couple of weeks each summer when 'swamp' cooling just won't 'cut' it and they are fast approaching. I tell him, 'sweetie you really REALLY don't want it to get to the point where I can't sleep because it's to hot. I'll turn into a total b-----' Bless him, he asures me that I already am.
Opps! New plan. Today I work. Darn. Poor Briddy is sick and can't cover her shift. I hope she get's better really quick. So....shower and work. Ain't life grand!

7 comments:

Bridget said...

so glad your back on blog o world. I'm sorry you had to work for me today. I imagine I'll be a o.k. in no time. These bugs sure are weird. Was absolutely fine when I first got up then about 10+ minutes in bam not doing so hot at all. I promise to get plenty o rest so I can work my own shift tomorrow. Love you tons!

Brandon Doyle said...

We love you Mom.

You need to tell that sister of mine: 'Well just suck it up! Geez, when your brother doesn't feel good, he still manages to drag his old, tired butt into the office and log onto Facebook! Come on! Chop chop!'

Brandon Doyle said...

Oh and Bridget,

I sold some of my video games a few weeks back because I'm VERY anti yard-sale. ... it's just easier to sell my stuff back to the game shop... no fuss.

I did manage to set aside 'Adventure Island' for you. So when I see you next, it's yours. : )

Brandon Doyle said...

And Mom,

The running joke at work is: 'I'm so busy I have to pencil in a whiz.' ; )

wendypepper said...

Love it Brandon! Still on track to pick up Serenity at your place 1:00p.m. on Monday. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Flip Flops price not poor Fan Ye, pair of high-heeled shoes are also redundant put on build, pair of Miu the Miu small black shoes follow Fan Bingbing to leave the mirror not to get down 10 times. Angelababy pair of YSL the T shoes follow her to attend the movie release conference, the activity, to be even lucky the blanket Tory Burch Sandals;
Zhang Baizhi black and white splicing red bottom shoes deeply loves the extreme to pair of Christian the Louboutin, no matter with dresses up bes in tune or not must insist that is putting on. With slightly is arranging comes the shoes shoe which together Tory Burch Boots the stars most to dote on! The pursue fashion's female mostly likes putting on the high-heeled shoes, because the high-heeled shoes can increase person's height, causes the stature appears is slender, is beautiful. But to feminine health is disadvantageous xj73uhn, especially is not helpfuls but harmful regarding the youth developmental stage's young girl Tory Burch Flats.

Unknown said...

I invite anyone who wants to make money with Banners Broker on my blog. www.earningwithbannersbroker.blogspot.com